Friday, April 11, 2008

ZERO TOLERANCE

A lot of people mad I’m not dead yet
Whatever was meant they’ll get a full set
Used to be on reserve but now I’m off the curve
They should know they will get what they deserve
It’s what I want I get they didn’t pay their dues
Couldn’t make it, try living a day in my shoes
I won’t lose, I won’t go back in again
Blame the wind because that’s what they’ll blow in
Set me up, your heart will pump slow make your blood burp
Put my knowledge into work there’s blood on my shirt
Pray for my enemies for making my dad’s heart hurt
The difference is they’ll burn like syphilis
For being inconspicuous making their cuts ridiculous
Trying to be the best I is, knife will insert, who cares what your life is worth
I won’t stop, because the pain won’t stop, I want the top spot
So I’ll take a shot give me a name or not
Should have stayed away, I’m toxic
I got a plan and the plots thick…

No comments: