Friday, April 18, 2008

CURIOUS

I’m curious or maybe a little deranged
Just filled with pain but never ashamed
Things changed, from clear to thunder
I wonder how I ever got to the pressure I’m under
When I met my first love, I was young but she was younger
It was the summer and she gave me her number
Her age meant nothing, I ended up loving her
Perfect for my mother, I could never find the same in another
Cool with her brother, but then reality changed
Things became strange, I was happy but then filled with pain
She got a new life and I was stuck in the rain
Here to tell about my troubles too
Thinking I didn’t love you, this is what love does to you
But I move on with ease, with authority
Seize the seniority get most of the majority
Skeptic like a girl on a contraceptive
Give me an anti-depressant, confused what do you expect
Curious my heads in the sky
I ask why and hope to fly
No I’m so fly, so when I touch the devil’s ceiling I say why
Was I put on this earth for something?
To do this thing and that thing or be something
In a ring of fire I need a fan or iced dead
That is what I said, frozen from my heart to my head
But I represent that red like I bleed to death
That’s how life is, live bad to die good
Positive even though I’m starving like there is no food
Cocaine makes you thin like a pencil
So I put it down because I realized my potential
Instrumental I stick to my mental and protect my temple
Don’t miss the principle, with my self-esteem
I will redeem, live out larger expectations then a dream
I am not what I seem so don't judge me as one of the many, but one of few
Anything I need I will do be good to me and I will be too you
I’ll stick a fork in you if you’re done, to me this is fun
Get them by the dozen, from the husband to the cousin
If I wasn’t synonymous with perfection
I would fuck the world with protection
Get the connection, I am the best
Above all the rest and there is no contest

No comments: