Sunday, April 13, 2008

MAMA OF MINE

I remember when I was younger I caused hell
Oh well, I never thought I would be hugging my mom from jail
She post bail, but I saw the look on her face
Closed case no woman can take her place
When I fell on my face you were there for me
Ever since the days of elementary you cared for me
Older now so I’ll pay the rent when it’s due
I love you and will buy you diamonds too
Even though I can never pay you back just forgive me
I appreciate how you made me the sweet things you did for me
All my childhood memories you gave me
My mommy I can’t measure what you would do for me
I promise you I will be the best I can be
No army can stop you, my best friend in the whole world
Birth me in December it was cold
Twenty two years old you are a light of mines
So you shine through the better times
God sent me an angel from heaven
Saw you cry when I was seven
Tear in your eye, fell on the kitchen floor and I cried twice more
I won’t hurt you no more, I’ll get the house we couldn’t afford
My box of sweet chocolate
Told me to go to college and get my doctorate
One day the world will be mine can I take you out
The driving force in my life
One day you’ll pick my wife
Always right there to comfort me
No one can be what you are to me
Your always be my number one
Always sorry for what I have done
Your proud son, you stood by me from the start
Never apart the queen of my heart my bright star
The best by far, in my heart of hearts a similar part
Never tried to be someone your not
Never lied and bailed me out on the spot
Your stomach was mine in a knot
Because I know you love me a lot

No comments: