Friday, April 11, 2008

YOU

Your smile shined brighter then the sunlight
The way your beautiful eyes filled the night
While most bring the worst out of me you bring the best of me
Don’t attempt to hurt one hair on my baby
She’s my heart and soul, she’s my rock to roll
Under control, never hit the bottom like a sole
You keep me from being gray on a rainy day
Your softest touch the things you say
I loved so much when you were appear
Nothing to fear I’ll always be near
A year felt like a day I remember everything
The love after the fight, the way you used to sing
First girl I told how I feel, brought a meal
High heels the dress zeal the truth will heal
A dream queen it was unseen
Never mean just funny just like Mr. Bean
No squares in the loop like a basketball hoop
Watched movies in the back of my coupe
Always in my sight the brightest light under sunlight
Tight might on my right the jewel in my light
Your precious face no one could replace
Insane like I’m stuck in a maze given a forgiven grace
Lost you and now I’m lost too always in my heart too
Wishing there was a part two

No comments: