Tuesday, April 15, 2008

EYE OF THE BEHOLDER

To my girlfriend how I adore you
Enjoy you while I control you
By my side I still miss and I won’t miss
Insist to stand next to me like a pianist
Perfect fit, when I’m calm your calm
My little firearm, deadlier then a bomb
Over Vietnam until were both gone
That’s a bond, urgently you work with me
Patiently never on empty, working perfectly
Scarier then terror, I don’t fear
I see through fear like a mirror
Run you into a tree is the seen
Leaving you to leak like kerosene
Asinine, I’m really not that mean
Who am I kidding, throw you in the river
Become shark dinner I’m still a sinner
The wind against my back, I attack
In fact that impact bounces right back
So take that, while I load her from the back
She’s an antonym meaning different from them
Corrected, respected, protected, and never neglected by them
My body snatcher love your stature
Screw a voucher, I don’t care if I’m attached to her
Never nervous, always kind and courteous,
Sharp like a thumbtack never curious
Comeback with a humpback more furious
So fall back she’s my fantasy
She fell in love with me at the top of a canopy

No comments: