Thursday, April 24, 2008

RED STORM

I am one of the chosen few
Knew the clue was to define my view
Love melts like a candle, War and Roses
Kick in the door that closes
Like Moses to be judged, look in God’s eyes
Blood percolates, heart cries, the coward dies
Here’s an aside, I am a genius I mean this and I lost my sanity
So prepare for the worst but no profanity
A sin born within a sin, a right angle at eighty five degrees
Bring the next of kin, contagious like the aids disease, so please
Split the peas into different entities, God is watching me
So don’t assume and make an ass out of you and me
There is an extremity, so bring it to a halt
Throw you in a vault and throw salt,
in the womb, brain in the tomb, filled with pain
No one cares for what remains, the veins stain
The elbow to the cartilage to the hand use it as a cane
Death is connected, and I cast the first stone
Stand alone, lost in the red storm, looking for my throne
Calm the scorned sea, born to come out the storm alone

No comments: