Saturday, April 12, 2008

T.I.M.

On a quest to find a horny woman
Lonely, white, Puerto Rican or Cuban
After all I am human; TIM is me a well kept secret
Quiet as kept, so hard to resist but I take it
Don’t make it a problem you’ll be embarrassed
Especially if your average I am a savage
Catch your breath like an asthmatic
Stay charismatic so relax your mind while my chin’s on your spine
Pleasure no slime because I’m top of the line
Not dumb or blind so I brightly shine
Fight for mine having the time of my life
There comes a time when you need to take a life
Grab a knife or find a wife that’s like one of my brothers
Move to the suburbs and forget my other lovers
She’ll stay with me until I’m sandwiched in a hearse
Sent with a beautiful curse she gets me through the worst
Takes care of where it hurts hotter then five hundred degrees
Reserved and flyer then a breeze sweet like honeybee
Knows about the birds and the bees, belongs with the heavenly
Start a family buy a house in Miami so contact me

No comments: