Tuesday, April 15, 2008

GIRLS AROUND THE WORLD

To girl number one, do you have a mind, respect like a stop sign?
Falls in line when you see me shine
In your prime all the time
Long walks by the beach and seas
Knowing you won’t leave, expensive car keys
House by the palm trees, don’t be shaken up
You’ll thank me when you’re waking up
After making love, no sweat
As life progress, the closer we get
No stress we proceed to get no rest
Any guy mess with you I’ll disconnect
Front his back to his neck
Put in check, he’ll stay correct
No more breath, he settled for less
You settle with the best, no mess
Your blessed, I confess as I provide a description
Her prescription is sexual healing, I’ll be the physician
True religion and her body sickening
Here’s to girl two, can you love me like you ought too
Can I see you at the alter, filled with laughter
Have my son or even a daughter
Bring light to my dark day, stay with me until the next day
I don’t know what to say, speechless while you lay
Anyway, are you hotter then the weather, fly like you got feathers?
Nobody better, your name’s whatever and you get no better
A hidden treasure, faster then my eyes can undress her
Looks exquisite in a sweater, because you are a beauty
A cute cutie, deserve to have her own movie
The cameras and the lights are on action
Satisfaction is your main attraction
Relaxing getting money is my habit
Is that okay, even though I am a money fanatic
Move past that, if today is my last will my future be brighter than my past
Make sure kids get my cash, not to sound rash
At last, I lost site but I see the light
Not hype, so I’m asking if I’m wrong are you right?
The last girl, number three, are you off the street
Or are you home sweet, hotter then the heat
I could feel from a hundred feet, take out to eat
Let’s meet, are you crazy and will sue?
Sweet but wish I never knew to get into you
So intricate into you, would you consider leaving me alone
Be gone after I buy you that expensive stone
I’m flown like a lost cattle stuck in a cage rattle
Together like a horse and saddle, validate a battle
Can you be a savior and live for the moment
Fulfill your destiny if you are god sent?

No comments: