Saturday, April 12, 2008

VIOLENT VICTORY

Violent victory of a living abortion
Often felt the need to put people in a coffin
Sin, I don’t think so, on your soul I feed
You bleed while I breed hide your seed
At heed I will proceed until I throw you in an incinerator
At kneed, put two in an incubator then diminish her
Distinguish the question, advised discretion
Here’s a suggestion, make your last confession
Violence explicitly exist in my metabolism
Cannibalism at any expense aneurisms of baptism
Spasm swear I’ll change, rearrange you but I stay the same
TIM is my name the one you shouldn’t frame
Blame you for unleashing my demons
I changed with the seasons still scheming
Different reasons for putting me in a critical bind
Never mind what you intend to find
Slip me with my demons into heaven
Letting me sever into the beheading
End of your world like Armageddon
Look how he shook when no one was around
Look down that’s where I leave you now, stick him in the ground
Smile turned to a frown look in my eyes remember me
The enemy is the last thing you want to see
Fricassee your tissue, trust me no one will miss your face
Just in case I beat my case and death will be my new case
I am mentally stressed to hate, take action and replace
Try to wet me but I didn’t reflect yet
State of grace wrecked it now I’m coming so they sweat
No raise in my payday instead took my money away
So to them I say, pray for there is no better way
I won’t play I am back to make them pay.

No comments: