Wednesday, April 23, 2008

BASKET CASE

I stay on top in order to get paid
Won’t fade, live life I got it made
No aid, I was born to be the star of the show
Ready to blow, don’t go slow, I am what I know
Cooler then snow, trying to show them how to live equal
Forget the prequel; I’ll give you the sequel
No one can scare me who yea me
Loud and clear no one comes near me
Feel free to test me or fear me
It’s a choice to fear free or get hit in your earpiece
In the fifth gear, I’m a pure beast, I eat peace
Never cease, just unleash, the sedated
I made it, so hate it, while you lose your related
Metal Plated, morning comes and here comes the pain
Like rain in a state of pain
Call me insane for bringing change
Fireman let God take me through the flames
It’s not the same I’m getting older
I play the game of life and my hand holds the controller
Then console her because I am better then the regular
Nobody better, life and I together, never regret her
Never under the weather, walk the thin line
Shine on my time, the world is mine
Grab it by the spine and throw it in the safe
Closed case

No comments: