Saturday, April 19, 2008

ASCENSION

I don’t care I will go anywhere
Been everywhere, name here or there
I won’t stay here, violets are blue, roses are red
Forget what I said the flowers are dead
Jump out of the death bed, I’m in over my head
Last meal I’m fed, just send me to heaven, God’s waiting for me
Don’t lie to be with me, it’s all about me
Stop being friendly, I fear God and where I’m heading
Pretty sure it will be at the top like a heading
Embedding, I tired of waiting behind life’s bars
Send me to Mars, let me mingle with the stars
Tired of living lavish, I know I’m way above average
For my age, so put a star next to me like an asterisk
Speaking strict, today is mine, I am the missing element
No coincident, accidents and incidents, God sent
As I ascend, meet my end, no sky is larger then me
Don’t complain to you so don’t complain to me
I am the light, the link to life, fire of hell I ignite
So stay out of sight, top of the mountain not in sight
It’s so bright, the world’s below me
As I jump into the white heavenly sea

No comments: