Monday, April 21, 2008

SEE ME IN THE CLUB

I’m here and I don’t care, this is my year
So don’t go there, here, where, anywhere
Steady stare, what is it look like
I walk right, left foot, right
So stay out of sight, I’m not in the mood to fight
I can’t afford another strike
If living is wrong I don’t want to be right
I am unique I can part a sea
Dexterity, No fear in me, better then anyone I see
Can’t guard me I barge in, like a serpent in the garden
I am a sergeant and God is my warden, so I beg your pardon
I am looking for a little intervention
Not to mention divine, no daddy’s permission
Spark conversation, she sharp like a pencil
We clash like a cymbal and her mind’s a temple
Clash like a symbol, and splash like we jumped in a puddle
No rebuttal, just out of this world like a space shuttle
Quite subtle, we have to land because she doesn’t know where the wall is
She’s nauseous, I stay cautious, projectile makes me anxious
It is what it is, what I mean is I stay up all night, sleep no way
I live for the day until I lay six feet under and today’s not that day
Before I go under I got to go over, that’s my mentality
Fatality that’s not in my reality
It wouldn’t be wise to address me
Advise a school teacher not to test me
Last play don’t rest me, don’t slow my train of thought down
Get some things of my chest now, speed it up to get around
Never safe and sound, I’m just looking for something fine
If you don’t mind, looking for the top of the line
Don’t jump in line, the kind you never seen before
Not a whore, I need the type of girl you don’t see no more
To turn it out, without a doubt that’s what I'm about

No comments: