Sunday, April 13, 2008

LAUGH NOW, CRY LATER

Still humble and modest and demand respect
Class clown will get stabbed in the neck
Don’t forget i still get money
Take out bunnies that butter sweet honey
Listen up dummy I will silence the lamb
Silence your cause just because I don’t give a damn
Now you’re not the same change your name
Your woman I won’t hit her even though she’s a sinner
Hit and acquit her, crazy with a bottle of liquor
Heart in hand that’s the plan still fear none
The scheme is clear so it seems fun
Better then anyone under the sun
Never run, get a life preserver
Cleanse my aura, me and her together forever
I was the guy in back of our classes
She was the one in front with the glasses
She passes classes while I riot the halls
Detention pay the price, wire the walls
Don’t care I’m more scared of death but make you twice as afraid of life
Until death I won’t retire hotter then fire
Possess earth, wind, and fire hotter then a burning tire
Get higher, rise above the limit, fast life I live it
In it to win it, get it how I get it, only remember the minute
Resurrected spirit mimic to the heavenly rhythmic
No gimmick I reached my peak as I come through the gate get it

No comments: