Saturday, April 12, 2008

UNSEEN STRUGGLE

I start extorting a portion of my plot
A lot of hard work until I have a yacht
Hate cops so I keep them blind
So I crime and give them no piece of mind
Time to shine until I find the girl catching feelings
Appeasing, word around town appealing
Coming back around when it quiets down
I need a girl to hold me down
If I could switch my memories I would lift the felonies
Either live life like a Kennedy or kill my enemies
I would fill the gauge make the front page because cash pays
But I’m a good kid until my last days
I will make it through the bible
Anyway will pay until I feel suicidal
As my like takes a toll I can’t control
God forgive my soul until I blow
My life flows by a higher force
Not the person on the cross he’s just a corpse
Fill my heart with hate straight to hell incarcerate my fate
Make no mistake lock the gate or throw him in the lake
His brains make a nice centerpiece, he’s fake so I raise the stake
No regrets leave him with stress
He’s resting until his body becomes less
Face the serpent of death, don’t trace the curtain
For certain he will be hurting trying for pain
Nothing is more satisfying then the enemies blood stain
Crazy and sick a little mental
Like Satan, I am an abomination of life taken

No comments: