Thursday, April 24, 2008

CROWN ME

Dumb people Tim’s not one of them
Murder his father right in front of him
Done with them, stop breath and drop
Pop out, hop in, it’s hot five hundred degrees in the spot
Either in or out, out so stay out, open the gates get out
Point them out, joint account, send the savages out
Packaging, take the cavities out so they pass out
I won’t work it out, negativity weights down like gravity
Disrespect me murder is definitely
Technically, people die hourly so power me
While your families die sourly so cower me
Don’t bother me, know I come with nothing
But leave with something I wouldn’t come for nothing
Life has changed from sadness and pain
Grab the chain from the drain let it down like rain
I demand it now, panic and tearing down
Hand over my crown, bow down to the prince now

No comments: