Tuesday, April 15, 2008

HYPNOTIZE

Never running like I’m in a wheelchair forever
However, I’m wit whatever, be here forever
Better then everyone put together
I will not stop the destruction
Follow the instruction get together and get ready for seduction
Hotter then an oven, all of the sudden
Your disgusting sister, fronting I put it in her back like nothing
No discussion, I rather stack something then do nothing
So bring your cousin I break her spine too no struggling
Kick her out go buy yourself a new spine
Not before she put her hands on mine
I hold that strength like a muscle
She’s still fussing, struggling but I wasn’t
Make her wear a muzzle wake her up to get me a muffin
And a robitussin because I’m barely breathing just puffing
Coughing then I make her hip hurt and won’t go further
After I’m done, grab a burger she’s pissed who cares its bloody murder

No comments: