Saturday, April 26, 2008

GIVE ME LIFE

Mice became men, I’m an idol
Greater then the whole, from the bible
Read the bible, born again to turn them into sinners
I’m a winner dash legend slash beginners
Like I’m on a mission, not Christian, I had to mention
I have appreciation for my creation
Save yourself like a pension because I am profound
Pound for pound not safe and sound, I’m worth every pound
Off the white mound, bloodhound, hundred percent
First attempt from death exempt
God sent, walk through the black rain
More to gain when I use my brain
I loosen then I’m gone
Still stay tranquil and calm
Answer in my palm, read the psalm,
Hostile takeover unique like a fossil
A walking gospel, the world is my apostle
So I can’t make a mistake, life take
Catch the snake, sniff the snowflake, for my sake
Roast the fake, won’t shed a tear, I have no fear
Last year, I don’t care how you disappear
When I appear, I clear the smoke to save the human kind
Clear my mind, and forget what remains in my mind
The answer remains in my heart and mind, not in a bottle
I grab the throttle, go full throttle, then smash the bottle
I have just been reborn in the storm, stop living in a bottle

No comments: