Friday, April 11, 2008

X-IT

Hurting for certain but I took it in
Keep insisting I keep resisting shortly come up missing
Listen, I try and earn respect
What do you expect as far as I’m concerned?
I rather have loved and lost than live with regret
Told her how I felt, she let me get below her belt
I observed the way she was preserved, her wisdom was worth
Placed on earth with a curse much worse then giving birth
We converse, listened to what she was saying
Her pain was haven, she started blaming the misbehaving
Thought we were playing, she blew it
I knew it she was to stupid, why did we do it?
Strive to survive through my hardest age
Similar to Cupid struck with a poison arrow in a cage
Disengage, ever again pretend like her friend said
Told her to leave because my love’s dead
I progressed used to give her everything
Brought her a ring and fulfilled her dreams
I deem love isn’t what it seems

No comments: