Sunday, April 13, 2008

NERVOUS BREAKDOWN

Ever since she was younger she wanted to be down
Put on but you weren’t allowed to come around
Wanted your own sitcom, a young cute phenomenon
The fact is, you are better then the rest
No less, anything you have you deserve it
Hung around the ones who yearn for the light
So they wait every day and night
Every night sore and maimed
Your pain is explained
Rape won’t come out your mouth
No doubt, I see in your eyes that’s what it was about
It’s about respect why did you go so low
She tells me she doesn’t know
It’s my business nothing personal those were the words to know
I need to find this adolescent for what he did to the innocent
Ever since we were childhood friends my brothers little angel from heaven
Nothing but love I was to protect her at any cost since birth
If crucifixion is my fate then I accept it for what it’s worth
My destiny it's meant to be we’re all guaranteed to leave earth
Let me sort either in peace or piece by piece
Jesus was also killed by the police
At least I’ll come with the thunder and lighting
Like I’m hyphened all right then
Inviting the night with the storm
Immortal with the world in my palm
Clam and collected, affected and the guilty I will harm

No comments: