Thursday, April 24, 2008

XANAX BARS

Hello or is it hell is low, let my prophesize
I don’t hypothesize, I know I will demise
Bigger then my size when I rise
Dot your eyes as I cross your face, don’t be dense
It’s common sense, my persistence kills their resistance
For instance they will become non-existent
Thrown into existence, to get the worm, survival of the fittest
In this wilderness to be the best, above the rest
Pass the test, distrust, I didn’t speak yet
No respect there’s no death threat and he’s set
Off with his head is the mind set, what do you expect
The sky is the limit, I’m in it to win it
Money makes the world go round and I turn it
From the beginning until I end it, it’s never ending
Stop pretending, telling the same fable
Either get tagged with a label or strangled with a cable
It’s the same old; the past is the present tense
Over the fence now I got confidence so stop the pretense

No comments: