Friday, May 2, 2008

I GOT ANOTHER STORY TO TELL

Hey I got another story to tell
My first day in high school I wasn’t known
I stood alone in a zone but held my own
Unknown, a freshman jumped on the scenery
Meant something to me, so kids envy me
It became all about me, cut whack classes
Didn’t wear glasses grab the tightest asses
Then someone passes, caught my attention I was amazed
Dazed the hottest girl during my school days
Anyways let me explain it was early Monday’s plain
Same old same absent I chilled by the train
Went to lunchroom different day same thing
I heard the bell ring, ding, ding ,ding
She past the finest thing and I didn’t see a ring
So I rose behind closed doors
Talked with a couple of groupie whores
Cheerleaders she wasn’t there then we met at the talent shows
I froze, heart beats fast, I’m fresh she’s well dressed
In the best nothing less, curved like the letter “S”
I confess I’m nervous; she gave me her number and address
Meet after classes introduce her to my friends
Here’s Krista, Trisha, Lisa I guess it never ends
Yea they blend, Kris tells me not to mess with her, she’s shady
Has a six month baby, it does pay with this lady
Maybe kind of crazy, thanks for making me aware
Nothing’s fair in love and warfare
I know Kris cares, that’s rare, but at what was I mad at
A brat why did she do that
This dame used me for my name
How lame for playing this game
It wasn’t the same, our relationship just forget it
Not into it, a relationship, I’m not with it, just quit it
I’m not patient I’ve been watching you
You don’t even have a clue, nothing new
Of course her secret I knew, asked her how could you?
You were soft and sweet, head down to her feet
Jump in the passenger seat let’s get something to eat
Discreetly, I throw my heart into the deep sea

No comments: