Sunday, March 30, 2008

MEMORIES

The man up above didn't like my pace
I was coming up too fast and I caught that case
Woe was my fate for making a mistake
Whatever God hands me I take for only he can judge
I was framed guilty because of a grudge
God be kind when you judge them for condemning an innocent man
Their condensing plan had me in the palm of their hand
My heart pays them no regard; this is why life is hard
It leaves them mental and emotional scarred as my sister gives me an “I LOVE U” card
Try to frame a nice guy because there was something to hide
Cruel intentions I wasn’t by their side
What was there to gain just my life lost to pain
Hurting emotional death and hope they die
As my loved ones cry
The company is a crime monopoly
Probably that’s why they tried to get rid of me
I try to understand but now I am blind
The case is presented and I said my last speech
I worried as the jury stood I just hoped they were kind
In my mind I wasn’t worried as they say the innocent have nothing to fear
The judge came out and guilty was all I hear
The jury leaves but a brief verdict they reach
I sit in my chair and my heart beats fast
How much can I take? How long can I last? At last my fate has been sealed
Two paid witnesses proved me wrong I couldn’t get the case appealed
I was supposed to be free but I had no choice
Then I heard an angel’s voice it was that lady there
That picked me out and that man sitting in that chair

No comments: