Saturday, March 29, 2008

LIFE IN HELL

“Life in hell” I wrote this while I was sitting in my cell
Stressed behind the bars of jail so I wrote the bars of hell
Couldn’t believe this is where I’ll be in my eighteenth year
Filled with misery in a long day of court and it stressed me out
Framed by my enemies and the judge won’t hear me out
Can’t believe the system I was under
A criminal structure constructed to puncture
The pain makes my veins cry thunder
I hold my tears trying to make the troubles disappear I don’t want to live here
Embraced by my blood brother peers so it’s now safe in here
The reds coming in to my pen doesn’t matter that the mob I’m in
It’s dark and hell is hot this is what is kept within
Hate orange and freedom is not getting closer so I wait for the day they release me
“Don’t want anything, go eat without me”
Used to make a hundred twenty five thousand a year but I was stripped to my last dime
Hell is blind and true love is defined as divine but I gave up all that was mine
Need to restore my name and get away from the evil that remain
Pride filled with blood stains, when will the rain stop so I could shine
This is what has become of me I need to get out and see my family
Who cares what they have done to me I have to move forward with my life
Get out and do what’s right, fight through the strive

No comments: